You’re having trouble using logitech MK345 keyboard and mouse or you want to most out of your MK345?
Manual Guide (PDF)
Find out about some of the buttons that can be used for shortcuts and other settings. Battery usage and several indicators on this keyboard
Setting up your keyboard and mouse.
How to use this product from start to finish, the manual guide explains this for making. so you don’t need to worry when you first use this logitech MK345.
User friendly enhanced F-keys let you launch applications easily, To use this function, everything is in the manual guide.
See Also : Review logitech MK345 Keyboard and mouse
Troubleshooting Logitech MK345
Keyboard and mouse not working :
- You can check your keyboard and mouse are powered on
- If still not working the receiver is securely plugged on your computer (USB port)
- If already plugged into USB Hub, you can try directly into your computer. (it could be that the HUB has a problem)
- Try plugging the receiver into a different USB port closer to your keyboard and mouse.
- There are a few more points in the manual guide, you can download to see more details about these points
Logitech MK345 Keyboard and Mouse : Manual Guide (pdf)
MK345 Software Drivers
With this software you can change settings thw logitech mk345 as follows :
- Change function keyboard shorcut
- Adjust point & scrol
- Customize buttons
- Enabled & disabled, etc
We recommend updating drivers for general bug fixes, Compatibility with adobe 2021.
Support Windows OS (7,10) : Update Drivers (202 MB)
Related post : Logitech MK270 Keyboard Review